Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Art on my heart

Good Monday everyone I hope all is well and you managed to find some creative time over the weekend? I'm sharing a sneak peek of my Art on my Heart as its my turn to share some of my creativity with you all over on the That's Crafty Blog today. 

So please pop on over HERE to see the full How to Do's in words and pictures.


Thank you for sharing your time today, I look forward to sharing more of mine with you all same time next week.. Take care, stay safe & have a wonderful week.

Creative Hugs.. Tracey xx


6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Tracey, it looks so exiting , love the colors and gold, have to "run" to see more :-) wow!
Hugs, Dorthe, x

Diane said...

What fun texture and colors.

Hugs Diane

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So *Sorry* for my late Thank you, it has been one of those days and now it is tomorrow :)) No need to run.. xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you very much Diane :)

Bev Hilton said...

Hello lovely. Been for a peek and wow...awesome. I love it.
Hugs, Bev. xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Bev xx