Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Art on my Heart.. the *B* - Side

Good Monday all, it's my turn to share some creativity over on the That's Crafty Blog today.
As you may remember last week I shared a little Art on my Heart

Here's a sneak peek of the *B* Side
Please pop over HERE to see the full make in words and pictures


and please drop by each day to check out the rest of the DT's inspirational makes throughout the week.

Wishing you all a fabulous day.. Stay Safe everyone.

Creative Hugs
Tracey xx

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello Tracey, your Monday piece looks so amazing and exiting, dear. I`m off to watch, at once . Hugs, Dorthe xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you for the gem inspiration Dear Dorthe xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Tracey, gorgeous colours and the little gems are perfect xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks Sue, it needed a little something extra & the Gems seemed just the right shape needed to complete the job xx