Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

All stand for Christmas..

Hello everyone, I hope you are keeping well and beginning to
 feel a little festive now that December has arrived?

I'm over on the That's Crafty Blog today, sharing a project I made
way back in August for a That's Crafty Sample on Hochanda but never blogged.

Here's a sneak peek with the full picture over HERE


I'm so glad I saved this till now as it's very fitting for the season.

Talking of samples That's Crafty will be on Hochanda tomorrow
Friday 8th at 6pm and 8pm GMT and Saturday 9th at 9am - 1pm and 5pm GMT
for a spectacular That's Crafty One Day Special..
There's oodles of Design Team creative beauties to share with you all.
I do hope you can join us.

Take care & Stay Safe
and Thank you so much for dropping by.

Creative Hugs
Tracey xx

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Off to see your silvery festivities...
Alison x

froebelsternchen said...

I adore how lovely you created this little village! So amazing wit the textures and 3 D effects ! Stunning!
Wishing you a happy weekend - will try to watch tomorrow at Hochanda!

Dorthe said...

It truly is fitting now, dear Tracey, so cute is the house and the trees, from Donna`s stampset, and you made them so wonderfully winter looking.
I love it and all the white different materials, creating a snowy landscape .

Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Alison your comments are always so lovely x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Susi, so glad you like my Tag Card.. Wishing you a happy weekend also xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you very much Dorthe for the kindest of comments, it looks much more at home now the season is upon us xx