Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Christmas comes early AGAIN

Hi everyone It's Monday again, hope your weekend has been a good one?
As usual it's my turn to share some more That's Crafty Creativity over HERE today.

Todays project showcases some of the brand new products featured 
on Hochanda last Friday now available to purchase
in the online That's Crafty Store.

Here's a sneaky peek..!
I hope to see you over THERE
for those How to Do's.


Have a fabulous week everyone until next week.
Take Care & Stay Safe.

Crafty Hugs
Tracey xx

10 comments:

Dorthe said...

This looks exiting Tracey, I will go have a "nosy" look, :-) xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Dear Dorthe :) xx

Sue said...

I've been and seen Tracey and it's gorgeous, these colours are so rich! Have a fun week, Sue xx

Mia said...

Beautiful colours, Tracey! I love it, my friend.

Bev Hilton said...

Hello lovely. I've been for a peep. Fabulous in every way. Love the idea of the removable baubles to hang on the tree. Colours are awesome. Love it.
Much love. Bev. xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

They are indeed rich, even richer than they appear Sue. Thank you for stopping by and popping over to take a look at the full picture. Have the best of weeks xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you so much Dear Mia :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Bev, the colours work together fabulously. Glad you liked my detachable Baubles idea xx

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, great sneak peek - I'm off to see more!
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Alison, really glad you like those baubles :) xx