Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Sweet Dixie *Rockers* ..!!

This Friday I'm featuring two *Rocker* cards each created using Sweet Dixie clear Stamps both sets Designed by Lindsay Mason from Personal Impressions.



The Rocker card was created by cutting a 5.5" circle, scoring mid point at 2.75" then folding in half to create the Card.

Santa, Reindeer and sack of Toys image were stamped and coloured using ProMarkers, fussy cut then adhered to the rocker card.

  

Be mindful where you place the images and work out the correct balance so the card rocks freely. This is the reason my Reindeer has a larger than usual Red Nose because my card seemed a little one sided so the larger flat back pearl nose added the extra weight I needed for my card to rock freely. Frosted lace Stickles adds a snowy texture to the white background.



The Tipsy Snowman image is one of my personal favourites from Lindsays Christmas Collection and some of you may remember that I have featured this stamp set previously.

The same concept has been used for this Rocker as the Skating Santa, stamped image, coloured, fussy cut and applied to the top edge of the rocker card. The sentiment used is from the same stamp set. Frosted Lace Stickles again adds a little texture.


What more can we ask for at Christmas but Rocking Santa's, Reindeer and Tipsy Snowmen..??


Thank you for sharing your time with me.. Have a creative Weekend.
Crafty Hugs from Tracey xxx

No comments: